Sequel Alliance Family Services offers the full spectrum of behavioral healthcare services to adults, adolescents, children and families. Our services are designed to provide intensive outpatient behavioral health, substance use disorders, and developmental disabilities support.
At Sequel Alliance Family Services we are dedicated to promoting independence and quality of life to all those we serve. We provide high-quality therapeutic office, community and home-based treatment with support services to assist our clients in addressing, managing and overcoming serious emotional, psychological and behavioral problems. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We are here to help.
Programs & Services Offered
- Provide service to:
- Individuals diagnoses with intellectual disabilities
- Individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Individuals with aggressive behaviors
- Individuals who are non-verbal
- Ages 18 months and older
- Service locations:
What is ABA?
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) provides skill development and behavior management services. Clinical BCBA/BCaBA staff supervise intensive ABA services for children with Autism that focus on goal areas encompassing the full range of a child's challenging behaviors, skill deficits and emerging skills and daily routines. Paraprofessionals provide direct 1:1 ABA services to the child and their families with BCBA supervision and training. Our focus is on teaching functional and adaptive skills in naturalistic settings at home, school and in the community. Treatment is based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) which is the recommended as the best empirically-based treatment of choice for children with Autism and other disabilities through direct home and community-based teaching. The participation of parents and the collaboration with other members of the educational and professional team helps ensure treatment gains and generalization of skills.
- Improving our clients' overall quality of life
- Developing a positive, open relationship with our clients
- Establishing appropriate limits and boundaries
- Developing progressive and effective individual treatment plans
- Providing support. feedback and communication
- Increasing overall functioning at home and/or in the community
Sequel Alliance operates one office in Nevada.
NOTICE TO CLIENTS:
This practice serves all clients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.