Sequel Alliance Family Services offers the full spectrum of behavioral healthcare services to adults, adolescents, children and families. Our services are designed to provide intensive outpatient behavioral health, substance use disorders, and developmental disabilities support.
At Sequel Alliance Family Services we are dedicated to promoting independence and quality of life to all those we serve. We provide high-quality therapeutic office, community and home-based treatment with support services to assist our clients in addressing, managing and overcoming serious emotional, psychological and behavioral problems. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We are here to help.
Programs & Services Offered
- Case Management
- Peer Support Services
- Community Based Rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Management
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Group Therapy led by Masters Level Clinicians, to include MRT, Anger Management and more
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Developmental Therapy
- Wraparound Facilitation
- Independent Living Support Services
- 24-hour crisis support
- Family Support Services
- Improving our clients' overall quality of life
- Developing a positive, open relationship with our clients
- Establishing appropriate limits and boundaries
- Developing progressive and effective individual treatment plans
- Providing support, feedback and communication
- Increasing overall functioning at home and/or in the community
Sequel Alliance operates in seven offices located throughout North Idaho and one office in Nevada.
Coeur d'Alene1200 W Ironwood Drive, Suite 101Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814Therapy Clinic: 208-664-9729 Substance Use Disorder Clinic: 208-667-2979
Kellogg14 Emerson LaneSt. Maries, ID 83861Phone: 208-245-5427
Bonners Ferry6334 S. Main St.Bonners Ferry, ID 83805Phone: 208-267-0780
Priest River5486 Highway 2, Suite 102Priest River, Idaho 83856Telephone: 208-448-1216
Moscow212 Rodeo Drive, Suite 410Moscow, ID 83843Telephone: 208-882-5960
Lewiston504 Main Street, #444Lewiston, ID 83501Telephone: 208-7503000
NOTICE TO CLIENTS:
This practice serves all clients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, ask the front desk or visit our website. Thank you.